Heart Sure A320 Pulse Oximeter
Sold as Each
The Heart Sure A320 Pulse Oximeter measures your Oxygen Saturation (Sp02) & Pulse Rate. It is portable and ideal for monitoring respiratory conditions; pre/post-exercise and pre/post-operative conditions.
- Measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Measures Pulse Rate (PR)
- Dual colour OLED display
- Big font display
- 6 display modes
- Sound notification
- Multi-directional display
- Portable and convenient with carry bag
- Low perfusion: 0.3%
- Main unit
- Carry Pouch
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Prolonged use or depending on the patient's condition may require changing the sensor site periodically. Change sensor site and check skin integrity, circulatory status and correct alignment at least every 2 hours.
- SpO2 measurements may be adversely affected in the presence of high ambient light. Shield the sensor area if necessary.
- The following will cause interference to the testing accuracy of the Pulse Oximeter:
- High-frequency electrosurgical equipment
- Placement of the sensor on an extremity with a blood pressure cuff, arterial catheter, or intravascular line
- Patients with hypotension, severe vasoconstriction, severe anaemia or hypothermia
- The patient is in cardiac arrest or is in shock
- Fingernail polish or false fingernails may cause inaccurate SpO2 readings
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed.
- The device cannot be used in children less than 1 year old as the result may not be accurate.
- Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit.
- Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in a flammable atmosphere.
- Follow the battery instructions carefully.
- Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the Pulse Oximeter on.
- Open the clamp, then place one finger into rubber hole of the Pulse Oximeter (it is best to put the finger as far in as possible) with nail surface upward, then release the clamp to shut.
- The data may take a few seconds to appear while a reading is obtained.