Thermovent® T2 heat and moisture exchanger (HME)Smiths
100/570/022 | Smi100570022
| Own it now, up to 6 months interest free. Learn more
Thermovent® T2 heat and moisture exchanger (HME)
- Sterile, single use heat and moisture exchanger. Provides effective humidification for spontaneously breathing patients whose upper airways are bypassed by a tracheostomy tube.
- Device can be used for a maximum period of 24 hours.
- Now there is a new oxygen accessory line available. The Thermovent T2 Oxygen Line is a specific designated oxygen tube for use with the Portex® Thermovent T2.
- Simple opening port allows quick and easy access for a suction catheter to aid the removal of secretions.
- Clear housing gives an aesthetic appearance and allows visualisation of contamination.
- Integrated oxygen port that can provide up to 60% oxygen concentrations to the patient via the simplest of connections.
- Original Portex® Thermovent T paper media provides high level performance heat and moisture exchange to patient.
- Smooth, rounded edges aids patient comfort.
- Minimizes Loss of Heat and Moisture in Ventilated or Spontaneously Breathing Patients.
Details / Specifications:
- HME Thermovent T2 Sterile Smiths Medical 100/570/022- 1 Each
- Moisture Output 25mg 1-1 H2O at 15 Breath/min-1
- Dead Space: 11mL
- Tidal Volume: 500mL
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.