Cuticerin Dressing 7.5 x 20 cmSmith & Nephew
66045561 | SN66045561
| Own it now, up to 6 months interest free. Learn more
Features and Benefits
- Finely interwoven, impregnated smooth acetate fibres discourage healing wounds from "growing through" the mesh structure.
- Cuticerin is an impregnated dressing leaving less residue in the wound than - traditional paraffin gauze dressings.
- Cuticerin is non-aqueous and non-linting.
- Supports ideal wound healing environment.
- Helps promote faster healing and skin cell regeneration.
- Soothes minor burns and scalds.
- Maintains moisture close to the wound site.
- Discourages hard scab formation.
- Provides painless and easy removal.
- Economical wound dressing.
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|Unit Of Measure||Box|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.