Shower protector for Laryngectomy and Tracheostomy Patients:
- Cascade is a soft, waterproof PVC protector
- provides a barrier to prevent shower water from entering a stoma
Neckband is soft and elastic to form a comfortable yet firm seal around the neck to prevent water
seeping below the protector
The backing is a knitted polyamide material that will absorb moisture from surrounding wet skin and provide a comfortable warm feel, unlike any other products that may initially feel cold to the skin.
- Comfort and breathability the Cascade Protector can be worn over a Sofshield Protector or alternative filter
- White in colour and supplied in pairs to allow for drying between showers
- Shower Proof
- Lay flat contour>
- Available on FP10 Prescription
- Single patient use only
- UK Manufactured
- CE Marked
From a safety perspective, the polyamide backing also prevents adhesion to the skin or stoma button when the bib is wet, as adhesion from unlined protectors can reduce the ability for a patient to breath properly
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.