A-V Impulse™ ImPad™ Rigid Sole Foot Covers
Sold as Pair
- A unique rigid sole, helping to contain and direct the impulse to the bottom of the foot
- This helps closely mimic the hemodynamic process that occurs when ambulating
- A hard rigid sole, which helps contain and direct the impulse to the bottom of the plantar plexus, helping to evacuate the blood from the bottom of the foot
- A large dorsum wrap, helping to cushion the foot and evacuate blood
- Anatomically shaped bladder
- Vent holes
- Sweat, itchiness, skin irritation, pressure and heat are the top five factors associated with discomfort that patients experience with pneumatic leg compression.
- The A-V Impulse™ ImPad™ rigid sole foot covers feature elements to help provide patient comfort and satisfaction in an effort to help improve compliance.
- Vent holes in the bladder help to circulate air between the patient’s foot and ImPad™ following each compression
- ImPad™ contains a foam polyester-lined material which is designed to help minimize patient discomfort
- ImPad™ is anatomically shaped and comprised of foam polyester-lined material to cushion the patient’s foot during use
- Adjustable Pressure settings are designed to help maximize comfort for patients
- ImPad™ covers less surface area compared to leg sleeves used in pneumatic compression, reducing the amount of area where heat could be trapped against a patient’s skin
† Data on file