Pulse Oximeter with 1 Adult Reusable Finger SensorNellcor
PM100N-1A | PM100N-1A
| Own it now, up to 6 months interest free. Learn more
Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂ Patient Monitoring System, PM100N
- The Nellcor™ bedside SpO2 patient monitoring system, PM100N, provides at-a-glance access to real-time patient respiratory status information including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring and trending data. The compact monitor can be placed at the patient’s bedside or easily transported using the convenient, built-in handle.
- With home care and sleep study modes, the PM100N has functionality for non-hospital settings. The system has password-protection to ensure safe utilization by non-clinical users, and the ability to conveniently download data for further data analysis.
- The monitor incorporates the latest Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion, motion, and other forms of signal interference1, as well as SatSeconds™ alarm management to help distinguish meaningful alarms from transient events.
- Supplied with a Reuseable Adult Finger Sensor
- Displays plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude and real-time SpO2 and pulse rate data
- 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds for quick review of changes in patient status
- Includes SatSeconds™ alarm management, a clinician-controlled feature that has been proven to reduce nuisance alarms2
- Password protected homecare and sleep study modes
- Both homecare and sleep study modes meet IEC 60601-1-11 for home health equipment to promote the safe and effective use of the monitor by users in the non-hospital setting.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately assesses patients’ status with pulse oximetry measurements of ± 2 for 70% to 100% saturation, and low saturation accuracy of ± 3 for 60% to 80%.
- Reacts to patient status with technology that displays patient oxygenation and pulse rate more quickly than other technologies.
- Accurately assesses patients’ status during periods of movement or noise, avoiding dropouts or delays
Flexible, Affordable and Intuitive
- Displays real‑time SpO2 and pulse rate measurements, plethysmographic waveforms and pulse amplitude
- SatSeconds alarm management
- Sleep Study mode
- Homecare mode
- Adult, Pediatric, Neonate modes
- Intuitive, easy‑to‑read, color, multiple‑language user interface with on‑screen help messages
- Easy‑to‑use jog dial interface
- Compact, portable, durable design with built‑in handle
- Variable pitch beep tone for point‑by‑point differentiation in SpO2
- 96-hour trend memory
Available with Nellcor Analytics Software for Free!
- Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring Unit
- (1) Reuseable Finger Sensor
- (1) Sensor Cable
- (1) Power Adapter
- User Manual
- Width: 10.04"
- Height: 3.23"
- Depth: 6.10"
- Measurement Range: SpO2 : 1% to 100%
- Pulse Rate: 20 to 250 beats per minute (bpm)
- Pulse Amplitude: 0.03% to 20%
- Adult: 70% to 100% ± 2 digits
- Adult and Neonate Low Sat: 60% to 80% ± 3 digits
- Neonate: 70% to 100% ± 2 digits
- Low Perfusion: 70% to 100% ± 2 digits
- Adult and Neonate with Motion: 70% to 100% ± 4 digits
- Adult and Neonate: 20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits
- Low Perfusion: 20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits
- Adult and Neonate with Motion: 20 to 250 bpm ± 5 digits
- Instrument Power requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 45 VA
- Fuse rating:
Fast‑acting: 2 A 32VAC/DC
Fast‑acting 500 mA 32VAC/50DC
- Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity: Minimum of five hours using new, fully charged battery with no alarms
- Instrument 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)
- Transport/Storage Temperature (in shipping carton): -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 93% non condensing
- Operating Altitude: -170 m to 4877 m (-557 ft to 16,000 ft)
- Trend data download via wired or USB for archiving or data analysis
- Pulse amplitude indicator (eight segments)
- Visual indicators: Pulse search, audible alarms silenced or off, interference indicator, battery charging, and SatSeconds alarm management clock, pleth wave form
- SatSeconds alarm management
- Audible and Visual alarms for high/low saturation and pulse rate, low battery, sensor off, and sensor disconnect
- Categories: Patient status and system status
- Priorities: Low, medium and high
- Notification: Audible and visual
- Setting: Default, institutional and last setting
- Alarm system delay: <10 s
- Standard – Hospital, hospital‑type facilities, and intra‑hospital transport.
- Homecare – Simplified monitoring for use in the home by caregivers
- Sleep Study – Muted audible and visual queues to aid sleep studies
- Supports wired and USB trend data export to an external personal computer for archiving or data analysis
- Nurse call capability
- Monitor - 12 Months Warranty
- Reuseable Sensor - 12 Months Warranty
- Single use Sensors - 12 Months Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.