Devilbiss Vacu-Aide QSU Portable Home Suction Unit- Quieter ModelDeVilbiss
With a multi-voltage AC and DC Car Charger
7314P-NE | Dev7314P-NE
| Own it now, up to 6 months interest free. Learn more
The Vacu-Aide® QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) is designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way.
*** PLEASE MAKE SURE FILTER , IS ALWAYS DRY & CLEAN *** To prevent Damage to internals of Suction Unit***
Low noise, exceptional performance
The first thing you notice about the QSU is how quiet it is especially when compared to many other competitive devices. We think it’s one of the quietest available for its type. Yet the exceptional low noise does not mean that the performance has been compromised. With a suctioning pressure range from 50 - 550 mmHg delivered at 27 l/min flow rate, it is designed to most applications and meets the stringent ISO standards for field and transport use.
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- Personal carry bag
- Simple to operate
Operating the Vacuaide QSU is simplicity itself.
The “one button” operation begins the suctioning and the display clearly indicates battery (7314P) and power status.
The required pressure can be adjusted with the pressure gauge. The large easy grip adjustment gauge rotates making it easy to view and check that the pressure is set correctly.
Travelling with the VacuAide QSU
The package comes complete with a multi-voltage switch mode power supply and 12 V DC car adaptor (7314P model only) meaning you will be ready for use straight away. Extra canisters and filters are available from your local supplier.
800 ml Canister
The 800ml disposable canister has been designed primarily with hygiene and safety in mind. The anti-spill feature retains the contents in the bottle should it be tilted. There is also an integrated automatic float shut off system which prevents overflow of liquid and damage to the unit.
The canister lid is made from a flexible material making it easier to remove when necessary.
The new bacterial filter design is integrated into the canister lid making it extremely simple to exchange
- 50 - 550 mmHg pressure range
- 27 l/min air flow
- Built to ISO 10079-1
- Class II multi-voltage power supply
- Additional features for the portable 7314P model;
- Complete with 100 - 240 V power supply and 12 V DC car adaptor
- Can be operated discreetly inside the carry case
- Up to 60 minutes internal battery runtime
Go anywhere with the new personal carry bag
- The QSU and its accessories sit neatly in the personal carry bag allowing you to take and use the unit at all times.
- There are convenient pockets to store the power supply and accessories.
- The case has been designed so the QSU does not have to be removed from the bag to operate it.
- A pulldown flap allows the care giver to easily view any contents in the canister. There are also openings for attaching the power supply and a transparent window to view the pressure set.
Areas of Application
- Bronchial / Oral Hygiene
- Provides effective airways clearance
- Helps to control infection
- 800ml disposable canister
- 12 V DC car adaptor
- personal carry bag
- 2 meter tubing
Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.1 x 20.3 x 21.6 cm
Unit Weight 7314P model: 3 kg
Vacuum Range: 50 to 550 mmhg
Air flow: 27 l/min
Operating Temperature Range: 0° C - 40˚ C
Electrical Requirements: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.