Cuff Pressure ManometerSmiths
100568000 | Smi100568000
| Own it now, up to 6 months interest free. Learn more
The versatile Cuff pressure inflation gauge combines the advantages of controlled cuff inflation with precise pressure monitoring.
- Allows safe inflation of the cuff seal of low pressure endotracheal and laryngeal tube cuffs by measuring the cuff pressure
- Luer attachment to the pilot balloon of tubes
- Rubber hand bulb for cuff inflation
- Large pressure display gauge on the front
- Pressure release valve that permits air to be released from the cuff
- Ergonomic design to enable inflation and deflation with one hand
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.