Respironics InnoSpire Deluxe Nebuliser Compressor System
SKU Code: Phi1110066
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Deluxe Nebuliser Compressor System
Sold as Each
InnoSpire Deluxe incorporates built-in conveniences that encourage adherence to aerosol medication treatment plans. As part of the InnoSpire family of compressor nebulizer systems, Deluxe combines a durable compressor in a modern design that provides delivery of consistent aerosol medication treatments.
Designed to cope with frequent use, the InnoSpire Elegance compressor is combined with the Sidestream Reusable nebulizer bowl and can be used continuously, at home or in a hospital environment.
- Combined with the highly efficient Sidestream (Active Venturi system)
- Proven to consistently deliver a high-quality aerosol medication
- Suitable for nebulizing most aerosol medications prescribed for common respiratory diseases
- Designed to draw in more air
- Faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times
- 7LPM driving flow
- Designed for continuous use
- Treatments take as little as 6 minutes
- Suitable for hospital & home use
- Suitable for use with tracheostomy / laryngectomy
- Large integral storage
- Handle for easy transport
- InnoSpire Elegance is a 230V AC nebuliser system
- Robust and powerful therapy you can trust
- InnoSpire Deluxe compressor
- Reusable Sidestream Plus Nebuliser Bowl, with mouthpiece and tubing
- Replacement air inlet filters (4)
- Unit carrying case (1)
- User Manual
Sidestream Plus Nebuliser Bowl:
- Capacity: 8 ml
- MMAD: 3.42μm
- Treatment time: 3.68 min
Active Venturi system for faster delivery:
- Elegance works efficiently with Sidestream nebulizers that feature an active Venturi system and provide air flow in addition to that supplied by the compressor, resulting in faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times.
- They are easy to use with fewer parts to assemble or clean than other conventional nebulizers.
- Side Stream’s unique design provides consistent delivery of medication time after time.
Nebulising with a tracheostomy or laryngectomy:
- The InnoSpire Deluxe with Sidestream chamber is suitable for use with a tracheostomy or a laryngectomy and is compatible with our tracheostomy mask.
Replace the filter:
- Replacing the filter on your Philips nebuliser is probably most important aspect of nebuliser maintenance. It is as important as replacing your nebuliser set, since without a good flow of filtered air coming from the compressor, you will not receive an effective therapy.
- Old filters block the air flow to the compressor, reducing its output which diminishes its effectiveness.
- Blocked filters also put a strain on the motor and increases the risk of a breakdown.
- Filters cannot be cleaned – Throw the old filter away – don't wash it!
- Your InnoSpire nebuliser inlet filter should be changed every three months or when discolouration occurs in order to keep your nebuliser performing consistently.
- Whether you're using the Durable Sidestream Chamber or the Sidestream Plus Chamber it will need to be replaced every twelve months to ensure the nebuliser continues to perform efficiently.
- The Duratube air tube should be replaced every 12 months.
- It is recommended for hygiene that the Adult, Tracheostomy or the Child face mask be changed every 3 months.
- The Durable angled mouthpiece should be replaced every 12 months.
- The Air Inlet Filters will need to be changed every three months.
Note: Tracheostomy Mask offer not valid with any other offers or promotions.
- 3 Years Warranty
|Dimensions (cm)||Size: 11cm (h) x 18cm (w) x 38cm (d)|
|Electrical||230v 50 Hz|
|Sound level||58±3 dbA|
|Particle Size (SideStream)||MMAD 2.93 µm|
|Fine particle fraction (SS Plus)||MMAD 3.42 µm|
|Fine particle fraction (SideStream)||76.3%|
|Fine particle fraction (SS Plus)||67%|
|Flow Rate||6 L/min 10 psi|
|Maximum Flow Rate||9.8 L/min|
|Maximum Pressure||268 kPA (35 psi)|
|Service period||Not required|
|Suitable for Tracheostomy||Yes with Tracheostomy Mask|
|Thermal overload protector||Resettable thermal fuse; functioning temperature 130 °C|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel
More From This Category
Fisher & Paykel