Heat and Moisture Exchangers for Spontaneously Breathing Patients
- The Thermovent® T is a Heat & Moisture Exchanger (HME) captures heat and moisture on expiration and returns it to the patient in inspiration. It is suitable for spontaneously breathing patients with a tracheostomy tube.
- Heat and Moisture Exchangers for Spontaneously Breathing Patients
- Sterile, single use heat and moisture exchanger. Provides effective humidification for spontaneously breathing patients whose upper airways are bypassed by a tracheostomy tube.
- Device can be used for a maximum period of 24 hours. Now there is a new oxygen accessory line available. The Thermovent T2 Oxygen Line is a specific designated oxygen tube for use with the Portex¬® Thermovent T2.
- Low profile design. Ensures maximum comfort and minimal protrusion.
- High performance, double paper element. An efficient heat and moisture exchanger to warm and humidify inspired air, reducing the risk of tube blockage from encrustations, with minimal resistance to flow.
- Lightweight. Minimises the drag on the tracheostomy tube.
- Easily accommodates Thermovent 02 (100/575).
- Convenient oxygen delivery.
- Simple opening port allows quick and easy access for a suction catheter to aid the removal of secretions.
- Clear housing gives an aesthetic appearance and allows visualisation of contamination.
- Integrated oxygen port that can provide up to 60% oxygen concentrations to the patient via the simplest of connections.
- Original Portex Thermovent T paper media provides high level performance heat and moisture exchange to patient.
- Smooth, rounded edges aids patient comfort.
Details / Specifications:
Reorder Code 100/570/015
HME output mg H20/L at 500ml Vt 25.0
Weight (gms) 15.0
Resistance to flow cm H20 at 60L/min 2.0
Change the device every 24 hours or as needed to prevent accumulation of secretions.
Do not add moisture to the filter elements
For use with Portex® Tracheostomy Tubes with 15mm fittings.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.