Betadine Antiseptic Solution - 100ml
Sold as Each
A powerful antiseptic containing povidone-iodine that is suitable to use on most cuts, grazes, scrapes, and minor wounds.
- Betadine Antiseptic Liquid solution rapidly kills all bacteria and fungi commonly responsible for wound and skin infections
- This liquid solution helps effectively treat & prevent infection in minor cuts & abrasions and treats minor skin infections
- It is essentially non‐irritating to skin and will not permanently stain skin and natural fabrics
- Used in hospitals and households
- Ensure the area is clean. Apply Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution undiluted to the injured area two or three times daily or as required.
- May be covered with gauze, adhesive dressing or bandaged if required.
- The brown colour of Betadine antiseptics shows the area that has been treated and also denotes the activity of the product.
- While it's brown, it's working.
- In most cases, Betadine antiseptics are non-irritating and non-stinging to the skin.
- They do not permanently stain the skin or natural fabrics and the treated areas may be bandaged, taped or otherwise covered.
- Store below 25°C.
- 10% w/v Povidone iodine
- Equivalent to 1% available iodine
- Not to be used in known hypersensitivity to iodine or povidone
- If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue treatment and consult a doctor
- For further information on contraindications to the use of povidone-iodine containing preparations, please refer to the package insert or consult your healthcare professional prior to use
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Povidone-Iodine preparations should not be applied over a long period and to large areas of the skin (e.g., not to more than 10% of the total body surface and for not longer than 14 days) unless strictly indicated