Alvital Fingertip Pulse OxAlvital
AT101C | AlvAT101C
| Own it now, up to 6 months interest free. Learn more
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is used to measure your body's oxygen saturation level as a Percentage, as well as your heart rate bpm simply by placing your fingertip into its sensor.
- Measuring range: 0%~100%; Resolution 1%
- Accuracy: 70%~100%±2%; less than 70% unspecified
- Low perfusion test (0.5% modulation)
(This test uses an SpO2 Simulator to provide a simulated pulse rate, with adjustable amplitude settings of various SpO2 levels. The module must maintain accuracy in accordance with ISO 80601-2-61 for pulse rate and SpO2 at the lowest obtainable pulse.)
- It can also be programmed to alarm at certain readings.
- Range: 30~250bpm with resolution 1bpm
- Accuracy ±1bpm or ±1%, whichever is greater
- Advanced anti-motion algorithm reduces the interrupted effects of a movement to the minimum. Any motion within 2 Hz and under 30 seconds will not affect performance
Please note: the sensor will not work if you are wearing nail polish. In this case turn your finger to the side when placing it in the oximeter.
Against water splash (IP22 Approved)
- Ambient Temperature
Operating 5ºC to 40ºC (41ºF to 104ºF)
Storage -30ºC to 70ºC (-22ºF to 158ºF)
- Atmospheric Pressure
Operate between 700hPa - 1013hPa
Operating & storage 10 to 90%, non-condensing
- Degree of Electrical Protection
- Standards Compliance
IEC 60601-1, IEC60601-1-2, ISO80601-2-61 and ISO 10993
FDA 510(K) clearance-K193350
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Medical Equipment Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.